FESTIVAL PRÉAVIS DE DÉSORDRE URBAIN
International Laboratory-Festival of performances every year in Marseille, launched in 2007.
Committed Festival connected to problematics of contemporary world, encouraging experimental, poetical and subversive actions, promoting diffusion of the performance. Every year french and international artists-performers from Theater, dance, urban art or visual art are invited to perform in urban spaces of Marseille.A committed time where artists and spectators are invited to take over artistic proposals. The Festival invite to go over the edges, disturb, disrupt but also question, call out and propose public corrosive and subversive experiences, different way to live together in a city.
Préavis de Désordre Urbain is :
– 10 days with 25 international emerging or recognized artists
– A Festival in the City : MorningPlexus, RedZones
– A Festival of Partnerships: Theatre of Bernardines, Friche la Belle de mai, artistic structures
– A Laboratory-Festival : Brigade P and Brigade S
– A Festival of Thoughts : Meetings in Bars, Préavis de désordre radiophonique